Brie & Tomato Skillet Bake Recipe
Serving Size: 10-12
Total Time: 35 minutes
1½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
Pinch red pepper flakes
1 large wheel brie
¼ cup thinly sliced basil
1. Preheat broiler to 480ºF.
2. In a large bowl, combine cherry tomatoes and garlic, then toss with olive oil. Season, to taste, with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
3. Place brie in your enameled cast iron skillet, score the top of the brie, then top with your tomato mixture. Place under the broiler and cook until brie is melted (about 20 minutes). Check with a knife to make sure the brie is at the right consistency you desire.
4. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with basil.
5. Serve and enjoy with friends!
Prepare this dish as an appetizer or a meal, we won't judge. Just don't judge us for making it for dinner last night!