Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Serving Size: 4-6
Total Time: 30 minutes
Ever since we first tried this recipe, we've been obsessed. The sauce is so creamy it's unbelievable! Your family and friends will surely be impressed and won't stop asking you to make it when they come over.
- 24 oz. dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ pint heavy cream
- 1 pinch of garlic salt
- ¾ cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper as desired
1) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8-10 minutes & then drain.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper, & garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
3) Add your pasta to the sauce, then twist and serve!🤌