Leftover Turkey & Green Bean Mini Pot Pies Recipe
Serving Size: 6
Total Time: 45 minutes
Is your fridge still taken over by all of your Thanksgiving leftovers? (please say yes🤞)
As long as you have some leftover turkey & green bean casserole then you can easily make these delicious Leftover Turkey and Green Bean Mini Pot Pies! 🍲
- 4 servings or 4 cups Leftover Green Bean Casserole
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup turkey, beef, or chicken stock
- 1 cup roasted turkey meat, chopped
- 2 standard puff pastry sheets
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix your leftover green bean casserole together with milk, stock, and turkey.
3. Cut out 6 (4-inch) disks from each puff pastry sheet.
4. Lightly press the disks into the bottom and up the sides of 6 (1-cup) muffin tins, leaving about 1/2-inch crust over the edge to seal the top.
5. Press the teeth of the fork into the bottom and the sides to dock the pastry.
6. Fill each cup to the top with your mixture and cover it with another disk.
7. Seal the edges by pinching them together.
8. Poke a small hole in the top for steam.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Hope you enjoy!