Ravioli & Asparagus Recipe
Total Time: 15 minutes
One of the great things about cooking is how easy it can be to add a burst of flavor to any dish. You may not think you can make a dish look as pretty as your favorite restaurant, but with a few ingredients and some easy steps, you'll be able to wow your family with your new cooking skills.
For this recipe, you'll be able to upgrade your frozen ravioli to a colorful and flavorful dish. Follow along to see just how easy it is to master the art of cooking.
THIS DISH WAS MADE IN OUR BONDI SKILLET
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 pound cheese ravioli
12 ounces chopped asparagus
Salt and pepper to taste
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
1. Cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside 2 minutes before fully cooked.
2. Add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once it's melted, add chopped asparagus and cook for about 2 minutes. Then, add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds
3. Add in the chicken broth, cream, lemon juice, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir in the ravioli.
4. Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for about 5 minutes
5. Give the ravioli a stir. The sauce should be a bit thicker by now. If it's still too watery for your liking, cover the pan for another minute or so.
6. Garnish the dish with parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper as needed then serve.