Sungold Tomato Gazpacho Recipe
Serving Size: 4-6
Total Time: 80 minutes
Soup may have a season, but gazpacho is an all year round classic. Enjoy this sweet, refreshing recipe on a chilly evening in November or a sunny afternoon in the middle of June.
- 2¼ lbs ripe Sungold tomatoes
- 1 medium or 2 small green bell peppers chopped
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded, & roughly chopped)
- ½ red onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 to 6 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil (more to drizzle)
- ½ diced avocado
- ½ cucumber (peeled & diced)
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- Fresh burrata cheese
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Snipped chives
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
1. In a blender, combine the tomatoes, green bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, garlic, 4 tbsp vinegar, lemon juice, paprika, oil & a large pinch of kosher salt.
2. Blend until smooth, adding water as needed if the soup is too thick.
3. Taste and add more salt & vinegar as needed.
4. Refrigerate the soup for 1 hour or until chilled.
5. Serve with your choice of toppings.