Tomato Mozzarella Basil Frittata Recipe
Serving Size: 6
Total Time: 35 minutes
We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so let's make it the easiest and tastiest. This recipe is simple to make and can serve the whole family! It's such a great meal for a relaxing start to the weekend and will leave you with leftovers all week long for those busy weekday mornings!🤗
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large ripe tomatoes (peeled & sliced)
- ½ lb mozzarella (diced)
- 1 tbsp slivered basil leaves
- Salt & ground black pepper
1) Preheat the broiler to 480ºF.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the milk.
3) Pour 1 tbsp of the oil into a very large ovenproof skillet, or use 2 skillets with half the ingredients in each. Place over medium heat on the stovetop and pour in the egg mixture. Scatter the tomatoes, cheese, and basil over the eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) When the bottom is just beginning to brown, place the skillet under the broiler until the top cooks through. Remove from the oven, let cool for about 10 minutes, cut into wedges, then serve and enjoy! 🍳