Enameled Cast Iron Saucepan | 2.2QT/2.1L
Large Long Handle and Support Handle
The support handle makes it easy to move around the kitchen and the shortened long handle allows for more control when using the saucepan. The grove through the middle of the handle gives extra grip and comfort when handling.
Interior Drip Bumps
The evenly distributed drip bumps on the interior of the lid help return moisture to the food you're cooking, continually basting the food throughout the cooking process.
Stainless Steel Knob
Our hollow-core stainless steel handles stay cooler for longer and are oven safe for up to 500°F. Don't forget to use an oven mitt to remove the lid.
There are pour spouts on both sides of the saucepan for draining pan juices without making a mess.
Each spout has a lip underneath to prevent the liquid from dribbling down the side of the pan.
- After use, it’s important to let your cookware cool completely before cleaning.
- Soak with hot water, dish soap and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour out the liquid and wipe clean with a gentle dish scrubber or sponge.
- Wash once more with warm water and dish soap before rinsing.
- Do not expose your enameled cast iron cookware to direct flame if it is empty.
- Do not use metal utensils as they may scratch and chip your cookware. We recommend using wooden, nylon, silicone or similar utensils.
- Do not stack with other cookware when storing. If you must, place a towel between each pot or pan.
- Avoid using a steel wool scrubber, it will damage the coating.
- Remember to ALWAYS hand wash!