Enameled Cast Iron Skillet | 10.25in/27cm
Deep Interior with Curved Base
The rounded corners on the interior of the skillet prevent any food from grouping and getting stuck in the corners giving an even cooking experience.
The body of the skillet is deep enough for frittatas or other baked dishes.
The great thing about cast iron skillets is that they can be used both on the stovetop and in the oven. The large support handles help to control the skillet when moving the skillet around to continue cooking or serving.
There are pour spouts on both sides of the skillet for draining pan juices without making a mess.
Each spout has a lip underneath to prevent the liquid from dribbling down the side of the pan.
Ergonomically Designed Handle
Shortened handles allow for more control when using the skillet. The grove through the middle of the handle gives extra grip and comfort when handling.
- After use, it’s important to let your cookware cool completely before cleaning.
- Soak with hot water, dish soap and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour out the liquid and wipe clean with a gentle dish scrubber or sponge.
- Wash once more with warm water and dish soap before rinsing.
- Do not expose your enameled cast iron cookware to direct flame if it is empty.
- Do not use metal utensils as they may scratch and chip your cookware. We recommend using wooden, nylon, silicone or similar utensils.
- Do not stack with other cookware when storing. If you must, place a towel between each pot or pan.
- Avoid using a steel wool scrubber, it will damage the coating.
- Remember to ALWAYS hand wash!