Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Serving size: 4-6 pancakes
Total Time: 25 minutes
You're about to try the fluffiest blueberry pancakes you've ever had, be prepared.
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- extra butter for the pan
1. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, & salt.
2. Slowly whisk the buttermilk, egg, & melted butter into the dry mixture.
3. Butter your pan and let melt over medium heat.
4. Pour about ⅓ cup of batter onto the pan, then add as many blueberries as you wish.
5. As soon as you see bubbles forming, flip & cook for about 2 minutes, or until fluffy.
6. Serve with your favorite toppings & ENJOY! 🤗