Beeswax Wraps | Eco-Friendly Food Storage
REUSABLE BEESWAX FOOD WRAPS Larder & Vines beeswax wrap is a sustainable, natural alternative to traditional plastic wrap for food storage. Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin , these beeswax wraps keep your food fresher for longer, sealing tight with the warmth of your hands and holding its shape once cooled. NATURAL | SUSTAINABLE | COMPOSTABLE These bees wrap assorted 3 pack come in multiple sizes per pack - Small, Medium, Large. Perfect for wrapping cheese, half cut vegetables and fruit, bread or covering a plate or bowl. A natural alternative for everything you previously used plastic wrap for. Small - 7 x 8 Medium - 10 x 11 Large - 13 x 14
- After use, it’s important to let your cookware cool completely before cleaning.
- Soak with hot water, dish soap and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour out the liquid and wipe clean with a gentle dish scrubber or sponge.
- Wash once more with warm water and dish soap before rinsing.
- Do not expose your enameled cast iron cookware to direct flame if it is empty.
- Do not use metal utensils as they may scratch and chip your cookware. We recommend using wooden, nylon, silicone or similar utensils.
- Do not stack with other cookware when storing. If you must, place a towel between each pot or pan.
- Avoid using a steel wool scrubber, it will damage the coating.
- Remember to ALWAYS hand wash!