9-Piece Complete Enameled Cast Iron Set
The 9-piece Complete cookware set features everything you need for your kitchen. The set includes the enameled cast iron Dutch Oven, Braiser, Saucepan, Skillet, and Oval Dutch Oven. This kit makes a great gift for weddings, housewarmings, showers, and anniversaries.
Stainless Steel Knob
Our hollow-core stainless steel handles stay cooler for longer and are oven safe for up to 500°F. Don't forget to use an oven mitt to remove the lid.
Interior Drip Bumps
The evenly distributed drip bumps on the interior of the lid help return moisture to the food you're cooking, continually basting the food throughout the cooking process.
Whether putting your Dutch Oven in the oven for cooking or on the table for serving, the big support handles make it easy to move around the kitchen.
The dome lid allows for more room when cooking which is great for making bread. In comparison to flat lids, the dome lid retains moisture by not lifting to allow steam to escape.
- After use, it’s important to let your cookware cool completely before cleaning.
- Soak with hot water, dish soap and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour out the liquid and wipe clean with a gentle dish scrubber or sponge.
- Wash once more with warm water and dish soap before rinsing.
- Do not expose your enameled cast iron cookware to direct flame if it is empty.
- Do not use metal utensils as they may scratch and chip your cookware. We recommend using wooden, nylon, silicone or similar utensils.
- Do not stack with other cookware when storing. If you must, place a towel between each pot or pan.
- Avoid using a steel wool scrubber, it will damage the coating.
- Remember to ALWAYS hand wash!